10 Yard Dumpster Baltimore
Size: 8' W X 13' L X 3' 6" H
10 cubic yards
- This size is useful for Room renovations
- Roofing Jobs up to 30 SQ Shingles
- House clean outs
- For small jobs
15 Yard Dumpster Baltimore
Size: 8' W X 14' L X 4' H
15 cubic yards
- This size is useful for Bathroom and kitchen renovations
- Roofing jobs up to 50 SQ shingles
- Garage clean out
- Basement clean out
- Small construction jobs
20 Yard Dumpster
Size: 8' W X 15'-6" L X 5' H
20 cubic yards
- This size is useful for House clean outs
- Const. jobs
- Basement clean outs
- Yard clean up
- Garage clean outs
30 Yard Dumpster
Size: 8' W X 15'-6" L X 6'-7" H
30 cubic yards
- This size is useful Const. jobs
- House clean outs
- Basement clean outs
- Garage clean outs and much more
Our dumpsters fit great in driveways. We always take measures to make sure your driveway is protected. Each driver will place a piece of wood under the dumpster's wheels for the protection of your driveway
We offer dumpster rental services. The sizes of our dumpsters are 10 yards, 15 yards, 20 yards and 30 yards. We also offer labor to load your trash and junk into the dumpsters.
Please Call For Prices
- 10-Yard Roll-Off (1-Ton Limit)
- 15-Yard Roll-Off (2-Ton Limit)
- 20-Yard Roll-Off (3-Ton Limit)
- 30-Yard Roll-Off (4-Ton Limit)
7 to 10 day rentals, call to schedule. Additional material bills are priced at $85 per ton. Call for pricing on concrete, asphalt and brush dumps.
Residential Dumpster Uses:
House Cleanouts, Basements, Garages, Yards, Barns, Sheds, Attics, and Remodeling.
Commercial Dumpster Uses:
Roof Tear-Outs, Construction sites and Office buildings.
Loading of Dirt:
The loading of dirt, block, brick and concrete into the dumpster will make the dumpster very heavy and cost you much more money than if you had just gotten two dumpsters to sort and recycle your debris! Contact us for specific pricing!
The hot summer sun combined with the weight of the dumpster on an asphalt driveway can cause divots. A piece of plywood under the wheels will help cut down on any damages!
Remember that wet ground can cause serious damage to lawns and our trucks may get stuck. Call us with any concerns!
- Baltimore Bulk Trash is not responsible for property damage due to the placement or pickup of our dumpster containers. Baltimore Bulk Trash's drivers have the right to deny placement due to safety and / or damage concerns. Lawns and driveways / sidewalks can get damaged from the weight of the dumpster / truck. Our drivers also reserve the right not to place containers on soft surfaces due to rain / inclement weather. They can get stuck.
- We are not liable for property damage done to property not owned by you. We will not deliver if we cannot perform our service on your property or public property. You must have a property damage liability waiver form signed by the property owner before we will attempt to place across property lines.
- Once our dumpsters have been placed, do not move our dumpsters. If the dumpster has been moved, you agree to be liable for all associated property damages, moving or cleanup fees.
- You may be required to have a parking permit / license by your local municipality. Baltimore Bulk Trash is not liable for any fines or citations as a result of your non-compliance with local ordinances. You agree to comply with all local ordinances, and are liable for any citations / fines.
- The dumpster container is your responsibility while in your possession until the time we pick up. We accept no liability for the contents of the container. Please adhere to the following loading procedures.
Loading Terms & Conditions:
We will not accept any of the following materials: asbestos (without prior approval and manifest), liquids (paints, oils, gas, pesticides, cleaners or solvents), hazardous materials, tires, Freon-containing devices, batteries, chemicals, oil / gas / propane bottles or tanks, creosote lumber (without prior approval and pricing), and / or explosives. You are responsible for all material placed in the container, by you or other parties. Any materials listed above may subject the can to rejection or additional fees.